Please note: Due to Covid-19 all the courses have currently been suspended subject to Government requirements. It is hope they can begin again by the Autumn 2020.
Whether you have a compact camera, a top SLR or something in between, this course will greatly help and assist you in obtaining much more pleasure and satisfaction from your photography! It covers many of the key areas associated with:
- the different functions available within your camera and what they mean
- how to utilise these settings to improve your photography
- ways to improve your composition
- some creative effects and use of the flash
- with lots of practical sessions to ensure you have grasped the meaning and;
- weekly homework to complete based on the content of each session.
At just £27 per three-hour session or just £99 if paid at outset, this course represents fantastic value!
The next course runs for four weeks and is scheduled to start on a Saturday in September 2020 from 9:30am to 12:30pm at my Welby Studio, and runs for four weeks. Spaces will be limited so to book your place please book online to reserve your place on this course.
Introduction Course – Next Course Dates:
To book you course please use the form to pay via Paypal below: